Re: [Tigers] Battery replacement time

To: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>, Tiger's Den
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Battery replacement time
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:03:53 -0700
Mauro,

I believe you are correct.  However there are "Googled" links on the net
that claim these batteries are:

   1. Those that didn't meet normal Q.C. inspection.
   2. Are not the same design as other dealers.

These are remarks that are not based on any evidence.  Costco (and other
mass merchandisers) quantity purchases often use their own part number
to make comparison difficult.

Other than special part numbers, and maybe the lowest featured model of
the manufacturer's line,  Costco gives you a no-hassle return if you are
dissatisfied. The manufacturer stands behind the product warranty.  If
you want a more deluxe model of anything (cost not being an object)
there are plenty of retailers wanting you.

Have yet to hear that this product is not as represented.   However, a
search of their on-line catalog does not list them, and Google search
for comments reveals 2003 as the latest comment.  I believe these are
stocked by store option.  Neither do they list "BatteryTender", or
"Battery Tender" on their on-line catalog.

Steve

Steve Laifman

Editor

http://TigersUnited.com