[Tigers] Cal Custom oil caps

To: pete_stanisavljevich@valpak.com
Subject: [Tigers] Cal Custom oil caps
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:02:58 -0400
Peter S.,

I completely forgot about the after market angle, and I seem to remember seeing
caps IIRC with side venting and no tubes.

I looked up the usual current suspects for non-Ford sbf parts, the Mustang guys
(Mustangs ULTD, Cal Mustang, Texas Mustang, Tony Branda) and Unlimited seems
to have the best selection,though they don't show
the black cap with the angled tube to the left. Plenty of chrome ones, some
licensed by Ford. They're separating them into closed emissions(with tube) and
open emissions(tubeless).

I also looked at a 1965 San Jose-built Mustang hardtop with the 'K' motor
(271HP,
chrome rocker covers and chrome air filter housing) and that car is using a
black oil cap without a tube!!!