Re: [Tigers] Ankle safety - Bellhousing Alignment

To: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ankle safety - Bellhousing Alignment
From: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:44:54 -0300
Hi Joel;

I just finished refreshing my Toploader with some parts I got from Dan. Had
a really interesting conversation with him over the phone. I'm sure you know
what I mean!

BTW, the pdf links did not come through, and, like others I am sure, I would
love to have a copy of these sheets. Any chance you could e-mail me a copy?

Thanks,

Dave Munroe