[Tigers] Pa Rootes meet this past week

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Pa Rootes meet this past week
From: "Robert Jaarsma" <jaars@emailmv.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 21:01:44 -0400
This was the well known "BASH" = Bring A Sunbeam Here, organized by
Tigers East/Alpines East.
Columbus day weekend, another chance is to come to a true ROOTES event.
TE/AE has their United in conjunction with the Owls Head Transportation
Museum's Foreign Auto festival.
We welcomes all cars of the Rootes Group: COMMER, HILLMAN, HUMBER,
SINGER, SUNBEAM, SUNBEAM-TALBOT. Details at  WWW.ROOTESAMERICA.ORG
<http://www.rootesamerica.org/>
The Museum will give away two free bi-plane rides for two people along
the coast and a fly over one of our events.
We hope to have as guest of honor: Roy Axe (at the Rootes Group
1959-1982, during the time the Tiger was conceived, and later its Design
Director!  An event you will not want to miss!
Robert Jaarsma

"Clyde McLaughlin" <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>