Re: [Tigers] Pa Rootes meet this past week

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Pa Rootes meet this past week
From: "Wayne-MSN" <w_pierzga@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 11:49:19 -0400
I would like to echo Clyde's remarks. The BASH was GREAT!!! Ted Casey and
co. pick of Rough & Tumble for the Saturday get-together was super. I have
never seen so many steam-powered things chugging along. From tiny to massive
fixed and mobile. The sights, sounds and especially the smell of the
beasties was impressive. The folks who rebuild and operate shared their
passion with gusto.

Got lots of questions from the very eclectic crows sharing the "Steam-up"
day at Rough & Tumble folks interested in our Sunbeams and sharing their
Sunbeam stories. One was particularly keen to discuss Sunbeam motorcycles
(didn't know they existed)! I think there were around 25 'beams at the
Saturday gathering and by my count there were more Alpines than Tigers - yea
Alpines!

Cheers,

Wayne