Re: [Tigers] American Racing Libre wheels

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] American Racing Libre wheels
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 06:57:16 -0400
Not local pickup only!!!

"Shipping:      Local pick-up offered.See more services"

And no, I'm not the one selling the wheels, but during the 70's,
these were one of the most ubiquitous aftermarket alloy wheel models seen on
small cars like 510, 240Z, and Capri's. Like Steve Silverstein pointed out
earlier
about the car with Silverstones, these auction wheels will need a fair amount
of polishing to make them look right

'Someone  on eBay in Ohio is offering a set of American Racing Libre wheels

from
a  '71 Capri (our bolt pattern). Includes the American Racing center caps

but
no lug bolts.

The item number is       270577586514   or just search American Racing Libre'