[Tigers] Extra Parts

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Extra Parts
From: "Would.U.Believe" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:30:30 -0400
Hi all,

I have a few parts I know are extra and don't really know what to do with
them, other than put them on eBay.  Off the top of my head, I know I have a
roll bar, a complete center console, and a good lower dash pad with
original, undamaged covering.  I am wondering if anyone has an
need/interest, and what these things might be worth.  The roll bar poses its
own question of how the heck to ship it from Tysons Corner, VA (close to
DC).  Any ideas, information or interest would be appreciated.  Thanks.  M