[Tigers] Nitrogen filled tire fad

To: "Pointers" <gpointer@telusplanet.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Nitrogen filled tire fad
From: "Alvin Johnson" <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 09:28:07 -0400
    The Volvo dealer convinced my wife that she should convert our S-80
Volvo to nitrogen-filled tires. Dealerships certainly do need service income
when car sales are down.
    Now the Volvo is set for competition & the dealer is $50 richer. I doubt
the Volvo has ever exceeded 70mph---and that rarely--- with her driving.  My
new Mustang is said to have a 150mph top speed, but makes do with ordinary
air.
  . Don't I recall that the atmosphere we breathe is 80% nitrogen. Ah
well---a Volvo with Ferrari asperations.