Re: [Tigers] Nitrogen filled tire fad

To: "'Sandy Ganz'" <sganz@pacbell.net>, "'Tod Brown'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Nitrogen filled tire fad
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 13:35:43 -0500
List,

Speaking of moisture in tires, I know there are a lot of farm tractors and
other machinery that fill their tires with water for the added weight, I
don't know if they go through more tires because of doing that or not.

I do know that most all aircraft tires are filled with NO2.

Jerry Christopherson
9473187