Re: [Tigers] 7/16" to 1/2" wheel studs

To: "rspontelli@earthlink.net" <rspontelli@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 7/16" to 1/2" wheel studs
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 22:29:32 -0500
Good point: If you put on 1/2" studs, can you still use the OEM steel spare
wheel?

I used four 7/16" Moroso studs per wheel when I built my road race car. Never
had a problem, even using 9" wide slicks. Dumb thing is that they come in sets
of five, and three sets leaves you one stud short!

Ramon, does anyone have a knurl diameter that's close to the stock size or is
drilling the only way to go?

Cheers,
Theo