Re: [Tigers] the Mk 2 thread

To: rande@thecia.net, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] the Mk 2 thread
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 12:01:27 -0700
Rande,

It is all MY fault.  I never knew that the Mk II trunk design was
changed from prior Tigers.  It went from a bolted plate retainer to a
"Y"" shaped belt tie-down, just exactly as Jim Sencindiver has described.

The link to my on-line photos was a good picture of the Mk I / Mk IA
stock design.  Jim set me straight, and The Book of Norman clinched the
deal with Mk II photographs.   Again, I apologize to Jim.  The lessons
learned?

   1. Check
   2. Double Check
   3. Do not Argue with a Marine!!!    :-[

BTW: The link to the pages of pictures I posted is:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1360287247&aid=23591&l=f21ac448f1&s=0&hash=b02a84e99b8e4135b81aca8e7eaf2a44

<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1360287247&aid=23591&l=f21ac448f1&s=0&hash=b02a84e99b8e4135b81aca8e7eaf2a44>

Even threw in pics of my 2005 T-Bird, the Red Sebring my son and I
built, and the F-1 engine and rocket assembly too which I contributed to
the design and development (as long as your there).  Along with the last
Monterey Historics.

Steve Laifman

Editor

http://TigersUnited.com