Re: [Tigers] the Mk 2 thread

To: <rande@thecia.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] the Mk 2 thread
From: "denis mercier" <denismercier@telvic.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 18:15:37 -0400
Rande and All...
There is some difference between the MK1A and MKII  trunk configuration, on
MK1A the spare tire his hold in place by a bolt screwn on a special nut
welded
on the trunk, on MKII the spare tire his hold in place by a strap with (foot
man loop(. On the MKII the fuel pump his on the trunk, hold in place by a
special
bracket at the Alpine spare tire place. The other things same to be the
same.
For the MKII for sale on ebay, i would like to see the car ??????? If you
want some pictures of my MKII trunk just ask me !
                 Thanks !
           Denis Mercier
           B382000926LRXFE
           B382100418LRXFE