Re: [Tigers] Headers versus Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headers versus Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 22:32:09 -0700
Oops, tiz not me, lol. Dr. Moonstone is who you are searching for.
Sean's realitive has a coating company in Fresno, Calif who does headers
etc. Cap's Bright Hot Coatings. He did the headers fo the Sunbeam race
car. The headers on the Tiger I have owned since 1967 were coated by Jet
Hot folk about 15 years ago and they still look very nice as well.

Mayf