Re: [Tigers] Now what do I do?

To: bob@rjosten.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Now what do I do?
From: Gyroplanes@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:19:34 EDT
In a message dated 6/10/2010 11:02:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bob@rjosten.com writes:

Hi Tom, where did you buy those heads? That's a good  price.
thanks
Bob

Advance Auto Parts, on-line.  If you  paste P20 in the "coupons" box, you
get 20% off the entire order for the next  few days. Free shipping too.

I saw Vic Edelbrock on Horsepower TV, offering the $50.00 rebate and
T-shirts. HPTV is building a 1967 Mustang road race car (Vic's family races
them)

I saved $244. 0ver their regular price. Without the P20, Jegs, etc.  were
cheaper. I'll get the $50.00 from Vic when the heads arrive in a few  days.

If I get a solid cam recommendation, I might get one with the 20% off  too.

Tom

Tom