Re: [Tigers] New master cylinder brake stuck

To: <cjcoffel@sonic.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New master cylinder brake stuck
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:03:23 -0400
Chris
        There should be a spring in the bottom of the bore pushing the
piston back.
You might be able to lightly tap on the Master to get it to move back.
You might need to use some light air pressure to move the piston back; you
will have to remove the brake line for this.

You might want to contact where you bought the master to see if they now of
this problem; if so return it for a good one.

No matter what this is a poor condition and I would take the master back out
and examine it.  I did have a poor return spring in my Master some years
ago.  I found a new spring and rebuilt the master.

Ron Fraser