[Tigers] 1965 Sunbeam Tiger for Sale - $23500

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] 1965 Sunbeam Tiger for Sale - $23500
From: Peter L <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 07:57:01 -0700 (PDT)
I tried to email the group first last night re my tiger for sale, but it seems
to not have gone through.  In that email i gave more color than this public
ad, incl the VIN (though the pics have it shown), more color on why selling
(have another tiger that will be a "keeper for life" that doug jennings is
just finishing up after a 3.5 year bare metal resto and another light blue one
the wifey loves), etc.  So here is the details, hopefully the link doesnt make
this tiger list post get blocked.  Email me with any questions.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/1814624610.html

Thks
Peter