Re: [Tigers] The real reasons I wanted to post

To: "'Tom Parker'" <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The real reasons I wanted to post
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 08:19:45 -0400
Tom
    I don't always know more but I will raise concern when I see a possible
problem.   The jacking points maybe fine for lifting vertically but put a
side load on them and I raise a concern.   I have seen many a jacking point
that is bent and it is not very hard to push then around with a bit of
leverage.   The main idea here is to work safely and not have you or the car
crushed unexpectedly for lack of forethought.

Ron Fraser