Re: [Tigers] The real reasons I wanted to post

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The real reasons I wanted to post
From: Al Fudge <allfudge1635@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:56:52 -0700
Tom,

How late do you stay up thinking up stuff like this!  Great response and I
can only ask you how would one complete the orbit around the car? I can
easily handle the ground portion of this orbit, presumably on a NASA rated
creeper, but the levitation over the car has me stumped.  How do I do that?

Al