[Tigers] 5 speed

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] 5 speed
From: mike schreiner <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 12:05:31 -0700 (PDT)
I only had to trim an inch or two on side lip (in front of the X Frame)...No
cut out of X frame needed.....I used the T5 302 bell housing....choose not to
buy adapter to tilt tranny (so it would come out orig shifter hole)....but
could have gone that way....stock bell housing with mustang T5 adapter......so
my shifter comes out on top center, slightly in front of orig shifter
hole...put on fake T handle short shifter.....That is one of the plus's of
having an Alger....improvements  made are not so critical to originality...it
is all installed but not running yet ...and clutch slave not worked out yet or
rear tranny mount...mike