Re: [Tigers] crossmember taps

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] crossmember taps
From: "Sigma Engineering" <sigmaengr@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 23:42:42 -0400
Try Travers Tool Supply...i get most of my machining supplies from them,
have for many years.  Various grades offered but all good stuff depending on
your application (home, shop, commercial).  1/2-20 taps starting at around
$5 (they probably have 100's of 1/2-20 tap choices)

http://www.travers.com/