Re: [Tigers] 3 gauges stopped working

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 3 gauges stopped working
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:38:49 -0400
True. (I looked at the Mark 2 diagram). Grounding is simple to check, so's
voltage. I suspect but don't know, that a short in the stabilizer would
awaken the smoke gods or blow the fuse.

Anyhow, schedule the Chiropractor and take a look. A jumper clipped to frame
ground and the back mounting stud of a gauge verifies the grounding, a meter
verifies the voltage stabilizer. There's always the possibility of multiple
failures (In electronics it's much more common than one might think...), so
take it one gauge at a time.

God hunting, Allan!

Tom