Re: [Tigers] Brake hang-up

To: "Robert J. Wanty" <rjw@wengco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake hang-up
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 08:04:37 -0400
  Since it's just one side, it sounds like a caliper sticking or an old
hose which is collapsed inside and working like a one-way valve.  I
would recommend replacing all three hoses in the system if you haven't
already.  If that's not it, then rebuild the caliper.

-Randy

--

Randy Smith
INNER QUEST, Inc.