Re: [Tigers] New Clutch Adjustment (Help/Advice Needed)

To: "'Smit, Theo'" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, "'Would U. Believe'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New Clutch Adjustment (Help/Advice Needed)
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:18:04 -0400
        The Rootes parts List show 2 part numbers for the pushrod; that
indicates that there is a difference and very possibly it is the length of
the pushrod.  I have never compared these parts so I don't know the
differences.  A longer pushrod should fix the problem.

        SS only list one pushrod.  You would need to contact them to find
out if it is a universal part that can fix MK I and MK II.

Ron Fraser