Re: [Tigers] New Clutch Adjustment (Help/Advice Needed)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New Clutch Adjustment (Help/Advice Needed)
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:02:50 -0700
For those who like to tinker..., a spare, thin brake shoe adjuster might
also be the start of a home made clutch adjuster.  Obviously to have a lathe
would be nice, but if you have a drill press and a file and time ... .  If
it is not long enough get a proper length bolt, cut the head off etc.. Don't
forget the jam nut.
Tom (Witt)