Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure

To: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 15:25:34 -0300
Buck:

Never thought of that. My remote filter came from Summit Racing....can't
remember the brand, but it was the best they had back five years ago.

I'm pretty sure I never had a clogged filter. I am too anal about changing my
oil and filter to have that happen.

Thanks for your thoughts Buck.

Dave

  FYI, the reason I asked about after market is that some after market oil
filter brackets have a bypass channel that allows oil to still circulate in
the event of a filter failure (clog). I speculate that this might cause a
weird reading if you had also moved the sender's location.

  bt