Re: [Tigers] gas tank sealer

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] gas tank sealer
From: Paul.Tonizzo@sybase.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:56:09 -0400
Thanks Ron.  I wonder why Eastwood would bother with that other product!

Also, I guess that the sealer is only necessary when a tank is rusty (to
prevent further
damage). My tanks are not rusty at all so maybe I should not bother.

I have been warned to clean out the OLD tank sealer as it will break down
and clog
the fuel lines with current gasoline.

Paul