Re: [Tigers] gas tank sealer

To: <Paul.Tonizzo@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] gas tank sealer
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 11:19:54 -0400
Paul
    My Eastwood catalog does not specifically say ethanol rated; is that
listed online?   They should be selling an ethanol rated sealer.

The biggest problem is the seam weld of the 2 tank halves; that is were a
leak can start.

I sealed my tanks almost 40 years ago and I see no problem with the sealer.

If you have OLD sealer and it looks and feels gummy or you can roll it off
with your finger then yes that sealer needs to be removed.

I also put a fuel filter in before the pump just in case there is a problem.

Ron Fraser