Re: [Tigers] Keeping cockpit cool

To: mcdangerous@verizon.net, Robin02@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Keeping cockpit cool
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 16:00:42 EDT
To really solve your problem you will have to take out  the carpets and
install an aluminum faced insulation on the firewall, floor  and as much of the
transmission tunnel as possible.  In doing that I would  guess that the
temperature around my feet dropped by 20-30 degrees. I used the  cheap stuff
from JC Whitney (20 yrs ago) and it worked just fine. I believe some  of the
more expensive products come with one sticky side.  I had to spray  on an
adhesive.
Mark L

In a message dated 8/3/2010 3:38:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,