Re: [Tigers] Keeping cockpit cool

To: tkparker1941@gmail.com, allanballard@att.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Keeping cockpit cool
From: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:13:39 EDT
I made the cooling modifications recommended in TE/AE's Rootes Review
several years ago and had some insulating material added to the firewall and
floors when I redid the interior. I also plugged several unused holes in the
firewall.

Engine temp went from 215 operating to 195 operating with a corresponding
drop in cabin temperature.

Fred Baum

In a message dated 8/3/2010 4:35:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,