Re: [Tigers] Wind Diverter behind the seats---does it work in a

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <mai65tai@sonic.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wind Diverter behind the seats---does it work in a
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 14:00:17 -0700
Hi John

There are several MGBs, a TR7 and a few others in our English car club that
have installed them, most have been homemade out of plexi and brackets
fabricated. They ALL swear by them...  I'm thinking of putting it on my
to-do list for next winter. I think it would be easy to fasten it to the
roll bar but all that I have seen have been installed vertical and no roll
bar on the car.

Jim Gislason
B382000446