Re: [Tigers] Motor Mount Source

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Motor Mount Source
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 17:26:47 -0400
Mark,

The ones I bought from NAPA were labeled 82220 & 82221 The implication (Not
the same as "fact") was they were from the same supplier TRW uses. As to the
accuracy, they fit, the thickness seemed to be the same, not that I knew
enough to look closely. No guarantees from me!, just my personal experience.

Tom