Re: [Tigers] The Next Cobra??

To: JCMC2006@suddenlink.net, TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The Next Cobra??
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:14:15 EDT
And the  big problem with a real Cobra is that  everyone asks, "Is it
real?"  There are thousands upon thousands of  Cobras.  My guess is there are
many more "Cobras" than Tigers.  Would  you want to pay $1M for a car and two
guys down the street have fakes that look  just like yours?  Another reason
to weed out the Algers.

Tigers are scarce in Vermont and at least half the  time I stop for gas,
someone walks over and make comments or ask questions about  the car.  But, no
one has ever had to ask if it's  real.

List,

I was just at our monthly Mustang meeting, and  one of the guys had watched
an episode of My Classic Car last Sunday,   he said Dennis Gage made the
comment that he thought the Tiger was going to  be the  "next Cobra".  Well,
wouldn't that be nice??    I don't know when that episode was taped; it
could
have been an old  show.  The price for original Cobras is so far out there
that he  thought the Tiger would become more desirable and  valuable.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187