Re: [Tigers] The Next Cobra??

To: "Jerry & Maureen (Mo)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The Next Cobra??
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:35:09 -0400
The "Cobra" is still in production at the Shelby facility. That's not to say
it's the same car as the original, but what's the original?
http://www.shelbyautos.com/vehicles/Cobra.asp

Present day kit cars... Factory Five comes to mind... are far superior in
handling than the original Cobras, from what I've read. I have to admit I'm
sore tempted to build one once the Kitty is done.

So in terms of the brand, it's reasonable to claim the Tiger is much rarer
than the (now mundane) Cobra. I'm not planning on selling mine any time
soon.

Tom