Re: [Tigers] Tiger on Bring a Trailer

To: clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger on Bring a Trailer
From: mcdangerous@verizon.net
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 10:54:14 -0500 (CDT)
Is the value of such a clean Mk1A Tiger really only $26k?  That would make it
really hard to justify putting any money into Tigers to restore them,
considering what it costs to buy one, even when it needs restoration?  Is this
the true market value, or is it just a temporary dip thanks to the economy?
That's a Mk1A, right?  Shouldn't that make it a bit more attractive when
compared to Mk1s?  What's the outlook for values?  What's the current value and
outlook for Mk2s?  If this is the level of Tiger values, then I don't even
understand how anyone can consider putting money into an Alpine to create a
Tiger clone, considering that someone said in another thread that clones are
bringing 50% of Tiger values.  None of this makes sense to me...  Please let me
know what you think re.  Thanks.  M