Re: [Tigers] Save your poop, and fuel your car!

To: "Steve Laifman" <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Save your poop, and fuel your car!
From: "csx2282" <csx2282@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 19:18:50 -0700
Steve,

As I said, simpler.  Guess I should have added the word technology.  Cow
methane is also being used in a similar manner, though maybe not to power
cars.

I did read the Times article.  I'm pretty sure I saw this featured on a local
news program a few months back.  I do recall a reference to "green slime".
It's a local company.

Roland