Re: [Tigers] Spirit of Sunbeam Salt Flats Plans

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Spirit of Sunbeam Salt Flats Plans
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 21:44:28 -0700 (PDT)
Isn't the answer just MORE :)

550hp under boost, you should be close to that
by now. I would say if it wasn't
at altitude and likely hot a nice stroker
motor and a carb on pump gas can work
those numbers these days ;). Low
tensions rings and a vacuum pump should be the
next thing you try (Hint at
what I'm going to try next).

Sandy