[Tigers] Alger on ebay

To: Jim <jim@island.net>, e.coiner@cox.net, 'Mountjoy'
Subject: [Tigers] Alger on ebay
From: Steve Ralsten <s_ralsten@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 07:59:21 -0700 (PDT)
Well, whoever built that car built it to decieve. Current seller is doing the
right thing and clearly revealing its status. Somehow I think down the road it
will be used to decieve again.
Wonder what the reserve is. It's a nice Alpine hot rod. Kind of a shame to see
that aircleaner on there knowing there are several real Tiger owners that
would like to have it.

Current bid $1200   Value of legit Tiger parts $ priceless