[Tigers] Swapping Vin

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Swapping Vin
From: mike schreiner <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:53:54 -0700 (PDT)
You don't know for sure as you werent there when the car was put
together...Last year I did a courtesy car inspection on a white Tiger that was
being purchased on ebay here in Jupiter. The winning bidder asked me to
inspect the car.....It was a couple of miles from my house.....I  jacked it up
and spent an hour crawling all over it and under it....It was a bondo car
theat had  two halfves welded together right at the firewall area...the back
half was tiger for sure....but the front half I suspected was from an
Alpine...and the car was full of bondo, door edges and hood trunk did not line
up correctly....long story short the winning bidder backed out of the
purchase...but my point is this car had Tiger badges, vin and title....it was
made from half a tiger and half an Alpine.....is it an Alger or a repaired
tiger....????