Re: [Tigers] Tiger VIN Transfer

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <hokey@oasisol.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger VIN Transfer
From: "Would U. Believe" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 20:52:09 -0400
It seems clear that he does, or should.  He's looking for $30k plus for the
car.  Here's what he told me:

"We sold a 3real2 Tiger about 60 days ago for north of $60k
while that
market might have eroded some, not to the point where a car that is a real
one should go for half that.  If that is where you thought process is as it
relates to pricing on this particular car, no further conversation is
necessary.

We are well aware of the fact that this car has in its past been represented
as a 3real2 Tiger, hence our being ultra-clear (or so we thought, if there
is still a question in your mind) with calling it for what it is---a
conversion.  It has been meticulously put together and is an excellent
value."