Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Clock

To: jliny5@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Clock
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 11:10:06 +1000
On 08/08/2010, jliny5@cox.net <jliny5@cox.net> wrote:
> Steve
>
> A second thanks. The Smiths clock I have in my Mk1 is exactly as you
> described except it has white hands. I heard that "some" of the Smiths
> clocks that came in the Mk1s had the white hands. Does that sound right?
>> Jim Lindner

I dont think the clock should have white hands.. the only cars that
should have possibly a clock with white hands and the rest of the
gauges red needled is a early S3 alpine when they corssed over from
the white to red neddle instruments (S2 to S3).

The red hand clocks were standard fittment for over 1 year by the time
the tiger came out. That said.. it doesnt mean a delaer didnt fit a
clock they happen to have in stock.. but to be corrcet it should have
the red hands. Are the numbers on it correct for a Tiger clock (as in
the CE numbers)?

--
Regards

Michael King