Re: [Tigers] Tach

To: awtiger@cox.net, Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tach
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:13:19 -0700 (PDT)
Keep the legend rolling and check the brake fluid regularly. There is much to
know about what fluid to use and dot 3 or 4 is definitely a NO NO, clutch
too!  I or We as I'm sure everyone doesn't mind me speaking for them in this
case, are happy to hear how exalted you are. Imagine how Lord Rootes felt and
he had the E-brake on the whole trip  (supposedly). Now you know why I was
hooked at age 19 and I'm 57 now and many Sunbeams later, from S3,4 and 5
Alpines to Mk1 and 1A Tigers- to bad I thought the Mk2 was ugly BUT the first
one I saw was missing most of the stainless, so it was ugly BUT parts where
available then. The kid may have even had them. He had clutch problems and was
ready to sell this piece of s---. That was at the Brown county Shelby meet
many years ago. I was on a Harley when we decided to ride to Indiana- no
helmet law. We didn't stay as rooms where expensive and my buddy wanted to
share a room w/ me and my girlfriend- no way was she
 going to let him watch, so we rode back to southern IL. drinking all the way.
glad I outgrew that childish disease- I seldom ride now. LOL
TonytheTiger