[Tigers] Chrome bumpers /painting the rear

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Chrome bumpers /painting the rear
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:10:15 EDT
Hello,

Just got back my (4) bumpers from Nu-Chrome in New Bedford, MA. They are
absolutely beautiful ! I sent two of them to Gary Fish last night via wife,
and he was also very, very pleased. The cost was $ 250 each.
 I am totally satisfied. I have no connection to Nu-Chrome  other than as a
business partner.
For your convenience, their number is 800-422-8012. You forget what really
good chrome looks like. What a pleasure.

Now, I remember that people have talked about painting the rear side of the
 bumpers to prevent rust. Is there any hot set-up in this process? I have a
can  of Eastwood Rust Encapsulator, but as there is no rust as of yet, I'm
not sure  this is the correct paint to use. So what do you fellows recommend
?

Thanks in advance,

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A 382002083