Re: [Tigers] LAT 9 center caps and Panasport center caps

To: DAVID GREEN <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT 9 center caps and Panasport center caps
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:05:44 +1000
David,

Its an interesting project you have started.. and i can see the need given
many of the pie cutter guys could use a spare or two (or replace missing
ones)

however i can imagine you could get an order of 50 very easily if you did
some to fit the panasports... think of it.. minimum 4 per car.. and lets say
50% + on the list probably have these wheels... i think investigating some
to fit the panasports might turn out a worth while endevour