Re: [Tigers] LAT 9 center caps and Panasport center caps

To: tigers@autox.team.net, DAVID GREEN <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT 9 center caps and Panasport center caps
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:17:43 -0700 (PDT)
To everyone buying the LAT 9 replacement center caps. I don't have the price,
so I cant do the math but David, help me out here, if everyone who ordered,
requested one more cap, would the price break be enough to be almost like
getting the extra cap for free???? If not, what does the math show Dave-
stopping at 50 as I imagine the next bracket to get a higher break i several
more pieces. Sorry David but "I'm leaving it all up to you", You decide what
we are going to do?"Seriously, Dave, show us the math, we may not need
everyone to order a spare but remember gentleman, if you are luck enough to
find a spare some day, it may need a cap, so this might be the last run unless
you pay an outrageous price down the road.Thanks for doing the math so we can
see what the cost will be if we all order a spare.
Cheers,
TonytheTiger