[Tigers] Fw: Re: Fw: Teary-Eyed

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Re: Fw: Teary-Eyed
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 23:37:23 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Thu, 8/12/10, Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Teary-Eyed
To: "Robin Young" <Robin02@mindspring.com>, " Don Jr.Armacost"
<drarmacost@pmlights.com>
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 12:31 AM

I have not sent anything to the list, I have to individuals, IF anything went
to the LIST, it was not intentional. Today I received an email from Owain and
I was a bit confused as I didn't remember sending it to him, although I had
sent him an email, a cartoon a few days earlier. If I had purposely sent
anything to the LIST, I'm man enough to stand up and admit to it. I will go
thru my sent folder and see. As I mentioned, IF the joke I sent to some
members posted to the LIST, it was totally accidental. I have never posted any
off topic type post and if I was going to do so, I would mark it as such in
the subject area. If someone would, please fwd. the email back to me, so I can
compare it to my email- if it was fwd. to the LIST and made to look as if I
did so, I will try to figure out who did so.
regards,
Tony Lang or Tony Somebody or Tony Someone, as a female friend opened both a
yahoo account and a hot mail account for me years ago and she didn't know my
last name. I had WEB TV at the time, so I was totally PC illiterate, almost as
bad as I am now.I left it as is because I didn't feel it was important the
world know your name. Identity theft was just getting national attention, so I
though it was a good way to help protect myself.