Re: [Tigers] Fw: Teary-Eyed

To: "'Howard gentry'" <zymmer4@yahoo.com>, "'Tony Somebody'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Teary-Eyed
From: Cullen McCann <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:14:51 -0500
Guys....words are flying here. I will say its hard to follow what happened,
but when I look back through the list I see no evidence on my end that Tony
sent this agreeably off-color joke to the tiger list. I agree the drama is
way more than I'm interested in but we need to cut Tony some slack...I don't
think he's responsible...

The first email I have on this subject is from Howard... ( no offense
Howard, I'm not insulted, and I see your email that you didn't send it. But
the first email I got on the subject was from you. I DID NOT get the joke
from Tony via the open list.

I agree that jokes like this aren't appropriate for the nature of this
list...at least that's my vote. But I don't get the impression Tony meant
that the reach the list at all...he might have mis-typed someone's name in
the email address line...I've done it before..

Anyway, let's just wipe the slate clean here, I'm sure Tony didn't intend
for that to reach the list....

Cullen