Re: [Tigers] Selling a Tiger on Ebay

To: mcdangerous@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Selling a Tiger on Ebay
From: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:10:34 -0400
I bought one car on eBay:  a 1973 Mercedes 450SL as an "all year" present
for my wife (one present for our anniversary, Christmas, Valentines day, her
birthday, etc.)  I charged it to 2 credit cards, as the seller was a
Collectable Car Dealer.  Put a deposit ($500, IIRC) down at the close of the
auction and did the rest in person when we picked up the car.

Unfortunately, I don't think this will help you out, unless you have the
ability to process credit cards!

--
Jim Sencindiver

B382100451/TAC 448