Re: [Tigers] Wheel Bearings

To: Tigers@autox.team.net, Stu Brennan <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wheel Bearings
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:58:42 -0700 (PDT)
At worst you should have to do is clean the spindles, use some lubricant, get
them moving back and forth and then off the will come- the outer will be the
easiest in all likelihood but surely someone greased them before now or they
would have seized up as the grease would have dried up after 40 plus years . I
like Brake Kleen to remove everystuff but dint get it on U as it goes straight
for your liver. Good rubber gloves will stop it but hospital type, it will
eat.
Tony