Re: [Tigers] Wheel Bearings

To: "'Stu Brennan'" <stubrennan@comcast.net>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wheel Bearings
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 06:43:25 -0400
Stu
        The bearings should come off easily.  The hard part is getting the
bearing cups out of the hub.  You have to knock them out with a drift and
hammer.   Make sure you pack the new bearings well with grease.

        I had an odd noise with one of my hubs that I could not figure out
until I happened to notice that I could rotate one of the cups with my
finger.  So if you have any extra noises in the front check all the little
details.

Ron Fraser