[Tigers] Anybody remember Rich Bakula?

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Anybody remember Rich Bakula?
From: ZForce56@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 22:04:15 EDT
I know this is a long shot, but the Tiger community is pretty small, so
maybe there is a chance. I own '65 Tiger B9473202. Supposedly  the car has
had few owners (two before me?) I googled the VIN and got a hit for an old
tech  letter to TE/AE circa 1981. The letter was from owner Rich Bakula who was
 apparently in the Melborne Florida vicinity. The guy I bought the car from
said  he bought it in '97 from an auction company disposing of an estate.
Does anyone know of Rich Bakula or know any history on B9473202? This is
just  curiosity stuff. I think it would be neat to know all the history of the
car.
    Thanks!
    Zach Merrill